My Photo
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I recently received a job from SBS Farms in New York. I am moving to Florida to work with some of the most talented individuals in the horse industry.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Where's tha party at?

So for this week's capstone blog, I have to decide who I want to invite to my capstone presentation on campus. Hm, I know that Dr. B. is on mine and everyone's list, so I knocked one out of the park with that. Secondly, I think I'll invite Eileen Hendrickson, the theatre professor because she always has a lot of encouraging things to say to me, and I find her so completely amusing anyway. Thirdly, I think I'll send an invite to Dr. Mitchell because in my screenwriting class, she's the one who gave me the balls to think that I can write, and I am forever thankful to her for that.

I hope that they would want to come see me...but as everyone knows, I am the BEST powerpoint presenter in the world, so I will rock my presentation HARD.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why pеople still use to rеad newѕ papers when іn this technolοgіcal globе all is аccessіble on net?

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: acupuncture clinics
Also see my page :: acupuncture training

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home