My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I recently received a job from SBS Farms in New York. I am moving to Florida to work with some of the most talented individuals in the horse industry.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Where's tha party at?

So for this week's capstone blog, I have to decide who I want to invite to my capstone presentation on campus. Hm, I know that Dr. B. is on mine and everyone's list, so I knocked one out of the park with that. Secondly, I think I'll invite Eileen Hendrickson, the theatre professor because she always has a lot of encouraging things to say to me, and I find her so completely amusing anyway. Thirdly, I think I'll send an invite to Dr. Mitchell because in my screenwriting class, she's the one who gave me the balls to think that I can write, and I am forever thankful to her for that.

I hope that they would want to come see me...but as everyone knows, I am the BEST powerpoint presenter in the world, so I will rock my presentation HARD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why pеople still use to rеad newѕ papers when іn this technolοgіcal globе all is аccessіble on net?


Feel free to surf to my web blog :: acupuncture clinics
Also see my page :: acupuncture training

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home