My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I recently received a job from SBS Farms in New York. I am moving to Florida to work with some of the most talented individuals in the horse industry.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Job Search

So, I've been trying to look for jobs and do all that good stuff so I can actually pay back my loans whenever they hit me up in 7 months, but searching online is harder than I thought. I've looked at monster.com, careerbuilder.com and something else .com that my roommate showed me, but I was very diappointed in the quality of stuff I was getting. For instance, Leanne and I got all excited about an entry level marketing job in Pittsburgh, but luckily Stevi let us know that we would be the clipboard people in the mall if we talked to those people. Rats.

I've started to just individually target places and check on their websites for job listings. Yesterday, I applied at WQED in Pittsburgh for an Accounts Executive job. We'll see how that goes. I'm just sending out resumes to jobs that I don't even know if I'm qualified for, but that's all that seems to be out there. I don't know. Feed me when you see me on the side of the road, please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jolene said...

Make sure to consolidate loans ASAP. It makes a huge difference in payments. And when you have a low-paying job/no job, that can mean the difference between paying and defaulting. And if it comes down to just needing ANY job, try a temp agency.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Aidan said...

Thanks for the advice, girl. Congrats on the marriage propsal! Hope everything is doing really well for you.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home