My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I recently received a job from SBS Farms in New York. I am moving to Florida to work with some of the most talented individuals in the horse industry.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

If I were an old man...

In capstone, Amy suggested that we write about if we woke up tomorrow and we were old, what is something we would have to do? As I was pondering this in the shower, which is where I usually think about these hard hitting issues, all I could think of is if I woke up old tomorrow I would still have the same financial limitations that I do now, and I'd be dying sooner.

However, one thing that I love to do is travel. I will go anywhere anytime and I will drive all over the place if I can. Thus giving reason to how I put over 100,000 miles on my car in about 3 and 1/2 years. So I think that if I were winding down in life, I would set out and just travel everywhere. I would take a week in the Bahamas, travel across Europe, and venture to Canada. I'm ruling out old-age aches that could limit my ability to wander around, so don't comment on that.

I think I would also spend time with my family and friends and let them know how much I really do care about them, because I can be very guarded with my feelings and a lot of people really don't know how I truly feel about them. Except Mike, he knows I hate him. ;)

But that's about all I have to say about that. I try to live my life to the fullest already and I don't want to waste a minute of my time here on Earth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Farry said...

Oh Aidan, ever the optimist!! :)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home