My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I recently received a job from SBS Farms in New York. I am moving to Florida to work with some of the most talented individuals in the horse industry.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Money Money Money

If I had a million dollars I would have to invest a good chunk of it so I could live off that down the road when I become old and feeble. I owuld also pay off all my school loans and debts and everything boring like that.

After that, I would take the remainder and invest it into an equestrian center probably somewhere in Ohio, Maryland, or even here in Western PA. I've always wanted to own a farm and its still my ultimate goal in life, and since it is a business, I could still get some returns from it, but I got my start up capital from my million dollars.

I understand that its not anything outrageous or crazy or anything, but I really really want my own farm and get to have my own horses and just train and ride all day everyday for the rest of my life.

that's it.

3 Comments:

Blogger B. Weaver said...

I think your sitcom needs a twist-- prehaps a pony?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Liz Farry said...

I love your idea! And who says it has to be outrageous?

ooh, maybe you can glam yours up by having a golden horse with glitter and diamonds!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Aidan said...

I was trying to write a sitcom for awhile about a barn...but its not to my liking to talk about yet. yes, I heart ponies. and glitter.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home