My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I recently received a job from SBS Farms in New York. I am moving to Florida to work with some of the most talented individuals in the horse industry.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Check out my SKILLZ

Welcome back to this week's blog entries, I'm Aidan Mewha.

This week we will explore the many skills I have and what I am qualified to do outside of the broadcasting profession.

First of all, because I am a communications major, I have a very strong writing background which is beneficial to any profession I may pursue. I am also creative, a great time manager, and self- driven which can take me anywhere from a flight attendant to an Arby's manager. I am so qualified!

One thing that I really think I could pursue if broadcasting doesn't work out is working with horses. I am an excellent beginning riding instructor, and I have been bringing along green horses since I was eleven years old. I have a good bedside manner at the barn and I am organized and able to demonstrate my points very easily to new and old riders.

I'm still trying to figure out how to have a horse when I have to get a real job, but that will hopefully come to me when that time comes.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home