My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I recently received a job from SBS Farms in New York. I am moving to Florida to work with some of the most talented individuals in the horse industry.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Been a long time...

SO the adjustment after college hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. I worked at a temp agency for awhile doing some mindless data-entry jobs (which I don't recommend for anyone, EVER.) and then after three weeks of that, I got hired at a wonderful little place called World Dealer,Inc. There I help with website development and advertising for car dealerships all over the US.

I also recently traveled to Charlottesville, VA to interview for a producing position...no Mr. Weaver, I didn't see Luke, he was getting married the weekend I was there. I really liked Neil, but I had driven all night to get to the interview and I forgot my bag with my pajamas, toiletries, and make-up so I arrived at the interview pretty much looking like hell. So much for first impressions, right? But to anyone looking for a job, it is the cutest place in the world and everyone is really nice there. And really young too. It's DMI is 182, but they're set and program are better than some I've seen in Pittsburgh, so its a really nice place to start. We'll see what happens.

But that's the latest, I'm supposed to start writing copy soon at work which I'm really looking forward to. I hope all is well with everyone.

TTFN

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Keep trying...I feel good about the next few weeks...and it's not a psychic thing.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Pat Sandora said...

Mr. Weaver told me that I should tell you to get a job so...
ya.

get one.

You're good :)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Hey...you've been quiet on this blog!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home