My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I recently received a job from SBS Farms in New York. I am moving to Florida to work with some of the most talented individuals in the horse industry.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

And then I was LIVE

So this is my first post in my new broadcasting blog. I finally cracked and got one. I figured I might as well get used to posting a lot of stuff since I'll have to do it in capstone next year. Even though this is rather functional, I still feel like a tool.

Today was our live, The Special Edition of Titan Town Sports. I produced the show and I didn't think it was too bad. Everyone got their packages done, the lives were pretty good, and no one was injured. That equals a good time. The only thing that I really need to work on is not letting Chuck get to me. But, it kept me more aware of everything that I had to do because I knew I was going to be grilled and criticized, so it only made my rundown better. I'm not afraid of him, but I just don't feel comfotable with him...if that makes sense.

We want to do more lives, I'll produce it again so I don't have to be on camera that much. I don't know why, but you can stick me on a stage and I have the best time of my life...stick me in front of the camera and I get so nervous. I just need more experience with it. I used to get nervous before going on stage, too, and the more I did it, the better I got, so there's my new goal.

In other news...I'm taking the horse I'm training to his first horse show next weekend. It's a rather large show to start out with, but he's a talented little sucker, and I think he'll do just fine. I'm not wxpecting ribbons, but if we get around ok, I'll be more than pleased with him.

That's all for now, have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home